Wednesday, August 15, 2012

and if you're homesick, give me your hand and i'll hold it

This morning I was hiking up (literally, straight up) a mountain to a beautiful lake in Washington, and now I am sitting in Provo, Utah. How crazy is that?

I just got back from being home for a week. My goodness, Seattle really is the place for me. I forget just how beautiful it is every time I am away. I am seriously so happy that some of my girls from school got to visit such a special place. I hope they understand now why I rant and rave about it ALL the time. Im just really proud to be from Seattle, if were being honest. Even though I love Seattle so much, I don't get homesick very often because "home" for me is somewhat...movable. For lack of a better word. I can be happy and comfy if I have my clothes in a closet, good food to eat, a bed and wonderful people to surround me. I guess if I did ever get homesick though I would want someone to hold my hand...


 Kyle makes meh happy. 
 I love my mom. 
 Lake Serene. Could not have been more beautiful
My two worlds colliding :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment