Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Big changes once again

I have been called to serve as a missionary for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints and will be preaching the gospel in the Spanish language in the New York New York North mission.

Nothing could make me happier at this moment than knowing that I will be serving my Heavenly Father and my Savior in less than two months. I am so thankful for all the wonderful people in my life who have influenced me for the better and have helped me to make the decision to serve a mission. I know my family and I will be blessed immensely.

I was reading in Alma 17 this morning and I am always so taken back by the fact that Heavenly Father promises us such profound and life changing blessings if we do such simple things as fast, pray and study. If he is not a just and fair and loving God, I don't know what else we would call him. It is such a wonderful time to be on this Earth and to be proclaiming the truths of the gospel.



No comments:

Post a Comment